Come spend some time with us and our animals in beautiful upstate New York!
The Red Robin Song Guest House is a vegan bed & breakfast nestled in the hills on the New York side of the Berkshires. Our 85 acres serves as a one-of-a-kind relaxing and serene retreat for our guests and is home to the Red Robin Song Animal Sanctuary. In addition to charming accommodations & delicious vegan breakfasts, our guests can
- Delight in the joys of our Rabbit House
- Marvel at our Tibetan yaks grazing feet away from our patio
- Love on our goats who always appreciate some yummy greens
- Be entertained by the adorableness of our inseparable “minis”: Sheriff, the mini donkey and Marshall the mini horse
- Take pleasure observing our pigs roaming through our forested land
We’re also minutes away from the Berkshires, the renowned vacation destination featuring a multitude of activities for outdoor enthusiasts as well as lovers of music and art.
Our cozy home, serene setting, wonderful animals and great location will all make for a relaxing and rejuvenating stay.
You must be logged in to post a comment.